Graham has lectured on the subject of Mount Everest at various venues including:
- The Smithsonian in Washington DC
- The Alpine Club, London
- The Royal Geographical Society in London
- Ludgrove School, England to the Royal princes
- At the Duke of Edinburgh’s Gold Award Ceremony at St James’ Palace
- The Cheltenham Literary Festival (see backstage video here, courtesy of Waterstones)
He has also chaired debates at the Festival of Mountaineering Literature.
He often gives talks to schools and at community events. He is currently after-dinner speaking about “Seven Seas, Seven Summits” and his latest book, ‘Walking Through Spring’.
For more information on booking Graham for your event, please contact email@example.com